Seguidores ♥


martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Born for this.


Oh no, I just keep on falling. And where's hope, when misery comes crawling? With your fate, you'll trigger a landslide, and kill off this common sense of mine. And it takes acquired minds, to taste, to taste, to taste this wine. You can't down it with your eyes. So we don't need the headlines. We don't need the headlines, we just want... We want the airwaves back, we want the airwaves back. Everybody sing. Like it's the last song you will ever sing. Tell me, tell me do you feel the pressure now? Everybody live. Like it's the last day you will ever see... Tell me, tell me do you feel the pressure now? Right now, you're the only reason. I'm not letting go. And time out, if everyone's worth pleasing. You'll trigger a landslide to kill off the finite state of mind.

No hay comentarios: